Friday, December 21, 2007

Trick or treat?

IMG_7457.jpg
So one of the first things I got asked, well no. Probably the
eighth thing I got asked after


Take me to your leaders... or other tricks the OLPC can do including making a Cappuccino.

•How did you get that? [coz i’m cool]
•Can I get one at Best Buy / Wall Mart [no]
•That’s cool, but not as cool as my iPhone [wrong]
•How did you get that? [please stop asking the same questions]
•...

You get the picture. Going back to the eighth question... well how big is it? TINY (see right)! As you can see sitting on top of my 12” Apple PowerBook, its dwarfed and that’s amazing based on how tiny the PowerBook is to start with.
Just image how enormous your Leveno/Dell is in comparison. Sitting in Coach, no problem even when the bugger in front of you goes into full laid back mode 30 seconds after lift-off. I then found out then next coolest feature, the movable screen. Oh how sweet. I love my Apple gear, but dream on Mr. Jobs, you laptops aren’t this cool!

IMG_7458.jpg

No comments: